Friday, October 21, 2011

Ask Artists to promote jobs but don't pay them for doing a job...what an ass.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/19/obama-campaign-asks-artists-to-work-for-free-on-jobs-posters-sparks-outrage/


Obama-nation
28 x 22in
My submission (LMAO!!!)


President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign is asking artists to design promotional posters that convey a message: “support American jobs.” The brutal irony for artists, however, is that they will receive no payment for their work.
The campaign, which has $61 million on hand, will reward only the three artists whose work is selected for use. The compensation? A copy of their artwork, signed by the president.

If I should happen to win this thing somehow, I could care less if they paid me. I would be so happy to get Mr. Obama to sign MY art. Art work created in opposition of his Administration. So far they seem clueless...you should see the Democratic Propaganda that is flooding my inbox now. I may enter the piece below also. Just for some more shits and giggles.



Monkey Business
22 x 28in

Here is a link to the actual contest if anyone else would like to Fuck with the Government a bit.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/artworks-submission

No comments:

Post a Comment